What Customers Say
Past Performance Evaluation
Recently, Dun & Bradstreet surveyed 11 of VanWrite's largest customers. Based on customer response, Dun & Bradstreet rated VanWrite's overall performance an exceptional 99 on a 100 point scale!
Government, consulting businesses, healthcare companies, and engineering firms subscribe to VanWrite, to name just a few. After adopting VanWrite, clients report that:
- communication becomes clear and effective,
- employee satisfaction and performance soar,
- customer service improves, and
- teamwork thrives.
On a 5 point scale, participants rate VanWrite 4.8, excellent, immediate value.
How does VanWrite differ from other programs?
- It's the most clear, user-friendly thinking/writing class I've EVER TAKEN. I want to share it w/everyone!! And I am/will!!
- The typical business writing course is very "textbook-ish" and boring. Vanwrite makes the challenge of writing good documents exciting.
- Linda makes the hours of learning into seconds with her wit, content, and class participation.
- I just learned about info mapping. This class will complement it well. I absolutely LOVED this class! Thank you, Thank you!
- It's logical, simple, and improves how we do business. Thank you!
What did you find most useful about VanWrite training?
- Editing theory and methods. I often proof another analyst's writing and the editing help will make my efforts more valued and valuable.
- This is changing the culture in our the organization. It is NOT a fad.
- Mind mapping is awesome. Like the color coding. I will be a better writer when I use these principles. Best class I've had.
- This was a refresher course - took it 15 years ago. It was great then and its great now, especially the technology advances.
- The explanations of good sentence versus passive voice sentences; editing tools; color coded; the instructor was fun and invited participation!
NOTE: Participants gave VanWrite permission to post their course evaluation.